Fermanagh, County Fermanagh
10% Bonus Maximum
5 months ago
A new Despatch Administrator vacancy has arisen with our Client in Northern Ireland. The Client is a well-established Glass manufacturer and require 2 Despatch Administrators with an immediate start on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role is to source transport for delivery of finished product to warehouse and Customers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with the companys H&S regulations.
- Source transport for loads of glass going to Customers.
- Follow up on any late deliveries and changes to Customer requirements.
- Move stock between warehouses.
- Provide holiday cover for other members of the despatch team.
- Ensure all Customer requirements are met.
- Schedule deliveries into our warehouses.
- Work closely with all members of the despatch team to ensure we are providing the best service possible to our Customers.
Principles of the team:
- To ensure all Customers get their stock at their scheduled time and date.
- To ensure all raw materials are delivered into our plants in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a transport environment.
- Must be able to cope in a highly pressurised environment.
- Hard working with a positive attitude.
- Must be flexible as overtime could be required at the last minute.
- Highly Computer literate with experience in AS400/SAP/Microsoft Excel