Up to £0.00 per annum
12 days ago
Atlas Elektronik UK
IT Service Desk Analyst required for a 6-12 month contract based in Winfrith, near Dorchester. The role will be working for a large, well-established client who operates within the Maritime/Defence industry.
This role would be suitable for a 1st Line IT Support contractor who is looking to build on their IT knowledge and experience.
Due to the nature of the work involved, candidates will need to be eligible for SC clearance.
· Supporting users with desktop issues
· Review and logging of AEUK user issues on the helpdesk system and resolving them.
· Break fix and upgrades to systems as required supporting 2nd line IT staff.
· Building PC using SCCM or other means as appropriate.
· Support of the AEUK Voip system
· Provide Service desk cover when necessary
· Completing and reporting on assigned project related activities
· Where appropriate, document new processes and procedures in line with duties and look for improvements
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required:
· Microsoft Windows 7,10 Desktop operating systems
· PC build
· Networking knowledge (including IP addressing / Subnetting and Routing)
· Customer service skills
· Good all round IT skills
· Professional behaviour in front of IT customers communicating with them effectively