South East England, England
Pension, PDR bonus
8 days ago
Manchester United are currently looking for a Designer to join their creative London based team.
Working with a fantastic team of creatives the Designer will work on selected design projects producing varied creative solutions depending on the briefs.
Taking each project from the initial brief through to delivery this role is broad, including;
- Key part of initial creative brainstorm
- Working closely with key stakeholders to make sure the brief is understood
- Develop creative concepts
- Working with the talented design team to realise those concepts
- Preparing pitches
- Overseeing project delivery
In order to qualify for this role, candidates must offer a strong academic background, an impressive professional track record and be able to demonstrate a full range of soft skills.
Specifically, qualifications and attributes would include:
- Outstanding capability across a broad range of software tools including the Adobe CS Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of creative, high quality creative executions
- Experience in delivering high quality projects to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Attention to detail and perfectionism in preparation and delivery of materials
- Ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated
- Extremely creative, innovative and methodical
- Extremely good time management and flexible approach to working hours
- Experience in managing output and finishing of creative projects to a high quality
- Experience in confidently presenting ideas individually and as part of a team in front of others and taking on board constructive criticism
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver against challenging deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Identify and meet the needs of colleagues and our customers, focusing on initiating and welcoming contact and communication whilst striving to deliver first class customer service.
Recognise potential complaint situations and make effective steps to avoid and / or resolve these situations.
To undertake any necessary internal or external training sessions in accordance with the Company's Performance and Development Review Policy and to take personal responsibility to seek opportunities to develop yourself and to realise your own potential.
Identify, implement and evaluate the training and developmental needs of staff that may from time to time be within your area of responsibility, give appropriate feedback and actively show interest and involvement in training activities for all employees whilst looking for opportunities to further develop individuals.
Ensure effective communication within your work team and actively offer support and guidance as necessary.
Equal Opportunities and Harassment
Ensure understanding and awareness with the Company's Equality Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy, recognising the role that equality, diversity and inclusion has within all of your activities as a representative of Manchester United.
Hours of Work
The employee is required to work 40 hours per week. Hours of work should be planned in accordance with the demands of the business. However, the nature of the role means that unusual hours are to be expected - around match days and events.
This document is a guide only. The employee must undertake any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the department manager.
MUFC Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our work place.