£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
7 months ago
The successful applicant will be working within the Serial Wing Perimeter (QESWS) and will report to the Head of Quality Engineering, Serial Wing. You will be interfacing primarily with the Program Engineering Teams and their suppliers.
The Quality Engineering Team is accountable for the deployment of the companies Quality Strategy within the Serial Wing environment. This strategy is being deployed via the implementation of a business wide 'Quality Improvement Plan'.
In accordance with the companies Quality Improvement Plan the successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Integration of Quality throughout the Aircraft Design Review process.
* Definition and deployment of the Quality element of the Visual Management System (VMS) into the Engineering Teams.
* Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities into the Engineering Teams
* Manage Wing Design suppliers through regular Supplier Quality reviews to ensure continuous improvement within suppliers.
* Assist Design Engineering teams as the Quality Engineering focal point for current and future Aircraft development projects.
* Assist the Engineering Teams in managing and evolving the Quality metrics within the corporate visual management system (SQCDP).
* Deployment of Series Aircraft Quality Management Plan into the Engineering Teams.
* Integrate the Q6 methodologies into the Engineering Teams through regular maturity assessments and follow on sessions.
* Deployment of the practical problem solving (PPS) methodology.