£19.33 - £25.00 per hour
3 months ago
The Design Quality Team is accountable for the deployment of the Quality Strategy within the Plant Engineering environment. This strategy is being deployed via the implementation of a business wide 'Quality Improvement Plan'.
In accordance with the Airbus Quality Improvement Plan the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Integration of Quality throughout the Aircraft Design Review process.
- Definition and deployment of the Quality element of the Visual Management System (VMS) into the Engineering Teams.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities into the Engineering Teams
- Manage Wing Design suppliers through regular Supplier Quality reviews to ensure continuous improvement within suppliers.
- Assist Design Engineering teams as the Design Quality Engineer focal point for current and future Aircraft development projects.
- Assist the Engineering Teams in managing and evolving the Quality metrics within the corporate visual management system (SQCDP).
- Deployment of Plant Engineering Quality Management Plan into the Engineering Teams.
- Integrate the Quality standard methodologies into the Engineering Teams through regular maturity assessments and follow on sessions.
- Deployment of the practical problem solving (PPS) methodology.
The successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Practical Project Management experience.
- Demonstrable ability to manage a transnational project.