£19.33 - £25.00 per hour
17 days ago
The Design Quality Team is accountable for the deployment of the Quality Strategy within the Plant Engineering environment. This strategy is being deployed via the implementation of a business wide 'Quality Improvement Plan'.
In accordance with the Airbus Quality Improvement Plan the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Integration of Quality throughout the Aircraft Design Review process.
- Definition and deployment of the Quality element of the Visual Management System (VMS) into the Engineering Teams.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities into the Engineering Teams
- Manage Wing Design suppliers through regular Supplier Quality reviews to ensure continuous improvement within suppliers.
- Assist Design Engineering teams as the Design Quality Engineer focal point for current and future Aircraft development projects.
- Assist the Engineering Teams in managing and evolving the Quality metrics within the corporate visual management system (SQCDP).
- Deployment of Plant Engineering Quality Management Plan into the Engineering Teams.
- Integrate the Quality standard methodologies into the Engineering Teams through regular maturity assessments and follow on sessions.
- Deployment of the practical problem solving (PPS) methodology.
The successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Practical Project Management experience.
- Demonstrable ability to manage a transnational project.