Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Design/Technical Manager Residential & Hotel Development
My clients are a leading Developer who currently are looking to build between 100 and 500 new homes over the next 10 years, this developer is looking to expand. Theyre looking to do this by initially expanding their teams initially and look to take on a range of new developments in the near future. With continuous training and development schemes, you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to work your way through the business.
On top of the competitive salary on offer, you will also receive a travel allowance and a chance to earn project and performance-based bonuses.
You will be working on a range of brilliant new build residential & hotel schemes across London. Each project will bring its own set of challenges, challenges that will require your passion, dedication and enthusiasm for the job to come to the fore.
Some of your responsibilities:
* Manage the design process for Design & Build contracts
* Coordinate design information to other departments
* Primary contact for clients and construction teams
* Site visits
You must have:
* Experience on new build schemes
* Background in Design or Technical Management
* Good knowledge of construction
* Relevant qualifications in Design or Architecture