North West England, England
£5000.00 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits and Car
4 months ago
A growing Regional Main Contractor construction company is looking to hire a Design Manager to join their head office in Manchester. A great opportunity to work for a company with a strong project pipeline and on some significant Manchester based projects.
The company offers competitive salary, car allowance, benefits, flexible working and on site parking.
- Extensive experience as a Design Manager for a main contractor construction company
- Has in depth knowledge of the construction process
- Is an efficient document manager, well organised and able to operate and maintain the processes required by the Company's design management procedure
- Knowledge of software including AutoCAD and BIM (Building Information Modelling)
- Competent in MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Competent in use of VfP or similar Common Date Environment
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS
- Degree (or equivalent) in Construction Management, Structural / Civil Engineering, Architecture or other construction related discipline
- Relevant Construction Skills Certificate Card
- Demonstrable experience working on new build apartment, residential, or hotel schemes