Solihull, West Midlands
3 months ago
Morson International is proud to partnering an Engineering consultancy who are leading the way within their market.
Due to their continuous growth and overall success, they are now seeking an experienced Design Manager - Civils to be engaged on a contract basis.
Based within the West Midlands with occasional travel to the Yorkshire region, this role will involve a high level stakeholder engagement including attendance at some evening events to meet with local authorities and councils.
Given the broad range of skills required to carry out the role, a competent level of civil design experience is expected including project management knowledge.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring that deliverables contain an up to date and accurate representation of the design to date
- Implementing consistent design inputs (Standards, Design Tools) and outputs across the work streams
- Preparing coherent and coordinated designs which meet the project requirements
- Engaging the relevant disciplines, skills and specialist input to support the engineering design including cost and construction teams.
- Co-ordinating the preparation of the Design Element Statements
- Managing the design, delivery and quality of all inputs and outputs
Due to the level of individual required, applicants are expected to hold a number of years' experience within Design Management or Civil Engineering