Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
You are responsible to your Manager stated above for the execution of your individual job responsibilities. You shall:
- support your Manager and the staff under your control;
- maintain a good working relationship with Client and associated personnel;
- manage and control your section of the work according to agreed programmes and
- be conversant with all drawings, specifications and related information for these works.
To cover your absence from site during holiday periods, you are to handover your duties to a delegate agreed with your Manager.
You are responsible for implementing and maintaining safe systems of work in accordance with Site Health and Safety Management procedures. This includes a regular assessment of new risks and hazards that may not be specifically covered by safety system documentation already in place.
You are responsible for implementing and maintaining the Project Management Plan (PMP) for your section of the works. This shall include the generation of System Records that show compliance with the PMP. This may include auditing and surveillance.
Your attention is drawn to the Policy and Objectives Statements for ATC and this project. Copies are included in the Project Management Plan. Be aware of their content.
These Policy Statements may be seen on the Main Notice Board.
Your authority is that detailed in the current issue of the signature authorisation list.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your specific duties and responsibilities are listed on the following page(s). Please sign, date and return same to the Project Manager. (Remember to retain a copy for your own records).
Your main Duties & Responsibilities are as follows. The PMP may be obtained from: icosnet folder B1.
As Design Manager you shall be responsible for the managing the quality management systems, processes and procedures.
You will report to the Engineering Manager
The specific role duties include, but are not limited to, the following: -
- Be the appointed Temporary Works Coordinator for the project
- Integration of 3rd party subcontract design
- As built information management. This shall include the development and review of red line drawing and document, issuing of this information to relevant parties for As Built Completion.
- Resolution of Site Queries, interfacing the subcontract and client designer
- Interface with the client representatives for the ongoing design and assurance works, maintaining the design programme and issuing this periodically to the client.
- Administer the main contract and sub contract for the design works
- Supporting the completion of O&M's and H&S files
- Supporting the delivery team in the close out of client observations and queries.
- Any other reasonable responsibilities as requested by the Project Manager/Director