Vital Resources have been employed by a reputable and well established Rail Contractor within the Central Belt to assist them in their search for a new Design Integration Engineer in the West of Scotland.
This is a key appointment within the company and some of the duties will include:
- Manage team of designers/engineers in discipline integration activities across projects at outline and detailed design stages.
- Leading integration of discipline designs across projects in support of Engineering manager, including working within a common data environment.
- Support engineering manager in development of design packages and commissioning strategies
- Engineering expertise within a multidisciplinary infrastructure project, focused on the buildability of design works in OLE, Traction Power, Signalling & Telecoms and Civils.
- Integrate with Construction Managers and Supervisors to ensure all elements of project works are delivered in line with scope.
- Integrate with Possession/Isolation planners to ensure all aspects of works are planned within specified timescales
- Support and maintain programme and budget for design and construction activities through project life cycle
To be considered for this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Valid PTS.
- Computer literacy.
- Willingness to travel and to learn and open minded for new technologies.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and support as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full driving licence and vehicle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
If you would like more information about this role, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, alternatively please click the "Apply now" link.