US$50.00 - US$60.00 per hour
2 months ago
Morson International has a position available for a Design Engineer to join our client, a leading manufacturer in aerospace and aviation components. The selected Design Engineer will be in charge of originating and developing the design approach for some aspects of a product design project to accomplish product objectives, including the preparation of product design documentation to satisfy customer specification requirements.
1. Prepares detail design documentation for engineered aerospace components in accordance with customer requirements.
2. Prepares and/or assigns the preparation of conceptual design drawings and supporting technical literature of engineered products.
3. Assists in the preparation and presentation of design proposals to potential customers.
4. Resolves product design problems in conjunction with technical customer representatives and assists in implementation of resolutions.
5. Directs the preparation of accurate and complete manufacturing drawings.
6. Assists in establishing and maintaining valid structural design methodology for component design.
7. Interacts with Manufacturing, Estimating and Contracts to define changes in scope of the product design, which occur as the result of a customers specification change.
8. May provide technical direction to the design drafting function.