Birmingham, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
10 days ago
Engineering role coordinating the detail design and consent applications for Trenchless Crossings (Microtunnels) of 3No roads, 1No. rivers and 1No. railway. Working as part of a small engineering team in a fast paced construction environment, the appointed engineer will be responsible for the delivery of the design and third party consents. Duties will include managing the appointed subcontract designer whilst coordinating input from specialist construction contractors as well as the client and other stakeholders. Must be flexible worker with the skills to drive a project critical programme. Must be self motivated and able to work closely with other disciplines and team members to develop sound working relationships.
Mandatory Skills and Training:-
* A minimum of undergraduate degree in civil or geotechnical engineering (or related discipline) or other degree with a minimum of 5 years directly relatable work experience.
* A minimum of 3 years'experience of large construction projects.
Preferred Skills and Training:-
* Experience of onshore cross country oil or gas pipelines
* Experience of deep shaft and micro-tunnel construction
* EUSR Training Cross Country Pipelines