Up to £160 per day
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
You will also be required to ensure a full understanding of the requirement specifications to ensure that designs are fully compliant. You will have a strong working knowledge of the client procedure documents referred to in the contract and relative to the design process, ensuring that these requirements are incorporated fully into all designs.
Following the contract administration process with guidance from the Project Manager to ensure that technical queries are implemented on a timely basis and that all responses are dealt with accordingly.
Change the future with us.
* Develop designs to meet the requirement of the project specification and in accordance with the contract.
* Ensure full implementation of the Clients Quality Assurance and Audit procedure throughout all sectional phases of the project.
* Oversee subcontract and supplier design submissions to ensure full compliance with the contract specification and requirements.
* Develop system architecture schematics and a detailed design specifying the equipment and materials to be utilised within the solution and to meet the client's operational requirements.
* Produce and agree with the client a comprehensive cause and effect matrix.
* Create technical brief and requirement for each discipline for procurement and contractual agreement.
* Provide technical input to enable all system and layout drawings to be produced by the project CAD Engineer.
* Lead the design approval process and take ownership of client technical agreement and sign off.
* Implement tools and procedures that ensure compliance with detailed document control processes.
* Identify, Manage and control change
* Take the Lead Technical role throughout the detailed design phase.
* Lead design process meetings both internally and externally taking responsibility to document and record output and actions.
* Implement demonstrable value engineering and continuous improvement solutions.
* Provide the lead role in responding to technical audits
* Be responsible for the design throughout the life of the project from the initial enquiry to handover / acceptance.
* Proven ability relating to the design of large, multi-discipline, integrated security systems.
* Ability to interpret client's technical documentation and develop functional specifications for the overall solution.
* Proven ability to professionally document, illustrate and present detailed security system design specifications.
* Good organisational skills, Experience of working within operations teams, able to plan ahead and communicate well with the team, Suppliers and customers.
* Demonstrable ability to oversee supplier design activities, verify and integrate design information from external sources.
* Ability to communicate effectively with Technical and non-technical stake holders.
* Ability to interpret a performance based specification, to develop to a working design
* Experience of working within an operations team with proven people skills; able to communicate at all levels.
* Experience within the utilities or energy industry is preferred.
* Networks - CISCO CCNA accreditation and/or relevant experience
* CCTV - Diploma level qualification in relevant field and/or relevant experience.
* Electrical - Diploma level in Electrical related subject or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
* Up-to-date with the latest industry regulation on wiring and the safe use and operation of electrical equipment and systems (C&G 2382)