Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-established Energy company are looking for a Project Coordinator (Design) based in Glasgow city centre on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
The role will support their Network Connections Team
This is a varied role, with various challenges, general accountabilities will include
To provide business support in all activities relating to Network Connections including preparation of Desk Top quotes, specifically Designs up to 10 Plots & 200kVA where the connection is Low Voltage or High Voltage.
* Design & Quote for a project by establishing the customers' requirements, taking network design calculations and cost estimates into consideration and preparing technical and financial quotations.
* Assist in preparation of management reporting and provide administrative support to the team Leader (e.g. management reporting collation).
* Ensure designs delivered comply with Company and statutory requirements.
* Respond appropriately to Customer Complaints, taking ownership and resolving as appropriate
* Focus on continuous improvement through quality processes
* Contributes as an effective member of the Connections services team
* Deliver excellent customer service to all aspects of your operation and actively promote customer service standards within area of responsibility
* Responding appropriately to our departmental needs or issues
* All appropriate safety documentation complied with.
Skills & Experience
* Working knowledge of Energy Networks policies, procedures and working practices.
* Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation.
* Working knowledge of Network Connections pricing policy
* Awareness of network development policies and procedures.
* Well-developed customer service skills.
* Knowledge of network and the network management systems.
* Developed negotiation, communication and people management skills.
* Working knowledge Energy Network IT systems.
* Diving license
* The post-holder will have a requirement to respond to a number of different challenges in this role. The accountabilities are varied and a degree of knowledge is required in each area to ensure effectiveness.
* The ability to think creatively and assist development of solutions to complex business problems.
* Assimilate and distil a wide variety of data into key facts and information
* Able to make balanced decisions, taking into account all possible information available, consulting with others when applicable and anticipating/recognising possible outcomes.
* Although confident to make own decisions, will refer to immediate supervisor or peers for either ratification of own view, or assistance in decision making when necessary.