West End, London
8 months ago
Design Assurance Manager, Permanent, London , SW1Y 4PE
An excellent new opportunity exists for a Design Assurance Manager to join our Clients Infrastructure department, this role will report to the Senior Quality and Risk Manager.
- Assist the company in designing and developing a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Develop and Implement an audit assurance framework across the company
- Develop the design assurance framework for design including external suppliers
- Deliver the design assurance framework (Conducting internal and external audits)
- Influence the company supply chain to ensure quality assurance through design, feasibility and construction
- Help to review the required quality control procedures as part of the QMS
- Help to develop & implement the required quality assurance procedures as part of QMS
- Support in the cultivation of a right first time (safety culture) approach across all business areas
- Help to establish and develop the relevant arrangements for quality assurance meetings
- Help to develop the company and departmental KPI`s, metrics and reports on quality management
- Identify and support areas of non-conformance with appropriate corrective actions
- Support the business areas in implementing procedures for Life Time Quality Records
- Liaise with stakeholders such as UK regulators with regard to design assurance and QMS
- Lead other tasks as directed by the Safety and Quality Manager and/or Director of IFD.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Familiar with relevant UK regulations, standards and practices
- Previous experience of stakeholder interaction with UK regulators
- Is familiar with the UK nuclear industry
- Has an ISO 9001 lead auditor qualification
- Experience in design assurance
- Experience in major infrastructure projects in the UK or internationally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English both oral and writing, Mandarin as a plus.