£300.00 - £375.00 per annum
13 days ago
Head of IT / Deputy Head of IT / IT Manager
Morson International are helping to secure an Interim Deputy Head of IT on a contract basis for 6 months for a Health Care organisation in St'Helens.
The team are recruiting for a Senior IT Manager to support the day to day running and BAU of the organisation and act as a primary point of contact between the CCG and GPs.
The successful IT Manager / Deputy Head of IT with come from a Primary Care background and be able to be hands on and technical where required.
The ability to take ownership and responsibility for a piece of work from end to end is key for this role in order to support the wider organisation.
Day to day requirements
- Act as the focal point for day-to-day BAU issues arising in the CCG and GPs
- Analyse bills and invoices
- Collate, review and analyse SLA reports from IT suppliers
- Act as technical SME for FT/GP/CCG's
- Support Head of IT & act as the Deputy Head of IT
- Provide experience in an NHS background & Primary Care
On offer is c350.00 per day for a 6-month contract and the chance to enhance your career by stepping up from an IT Management role. To learn more please apply directly or contact Chris Coyne on LinkedIn.
This role is inside IR35.