£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
5 months ago
We are actively expanding across Europe, North America, and Asia. Our Mission is to Make It Easy To Do Business Anywhere. To this end we operate leading marketplace the B2B, B2C and C2C retail and wholesale space, as well as Cloud, Payment, Marketing and other services and platforms.
* Expense report and procurement management. Coordinate with internal finance on all account management and facilities issues.
* Collaborate with senior management to set administrative goals and strategy.
* Oversight of office administration, including planning, developing and communication of office workflow procedures.
* Support administrative staff to create office environments that are sensitive and responsive to the needs of a rapidly growing business unit.
* Build strong cross-functional relationships between other departments.
* Help to craft and send team wide communications on a wide range of tops including organisational announcements across diverse team.
* Special projects as directed.
* Exceptional organisational and logistical skills, with ability to exercise high degree of diplomacy and discretion.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse internal and external clients.
* Strong verbal written, analytically and computer skills.
* Good judgement, resourcefulness and ability to think outside of the box to solve problems is a must. Creative thinker, quickly pinpointing problems and finding creative solutions.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Strong project management skills.
* Flexibility with last minute changes and ability to accommodate working throughout all time zones.
* Accessible, and can do attitude with a dose of stamina.
* Work pro-actively and thrive in a start-up environment, result-driven and hands-on.
* Passion for learning.
* Strong desire to engage and build cross-cultural business ties between Europe.
* Proficiency in Chinese, English and Russian listening, speaking, reading, writing.