Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am looking for a Depot Assistant to work for a prestigious client on a temp to perm role in Doncaster.
About this job:
Supporting the day to day operation of the depot, keeping the Depot safe and tidy in line with 5s principles and responsible for preparation and low level maintenance of fleet.
Your key responsibilities:
· Unloading and loading of vehicles and Fleet
· General duties involved in hire activities and site working when required, including the use of FLTs and company vehicles
· Cleaning of generators prior to hire
· Basic servicing activities under the supervision of qualified personnel.
· Completion of all necessary Service reports on equipment
· Maintain the yard and workshop in a neat and tidy state in accordance with Aggreko 5S procedures
· Ensure all yard/workshop equipment is in safe/good working order
· Ensure safety of self and others at all times
· Complies with PPE rules
· Complies with site rules
· Reports all near misses and any incidents
· Contact with Service Manager and all location personnel
· The duties described above cover the main focus of the role, however from time to time you may be required to carry out any other duties which are reasonable and within your abilities to support other areas of the business.
Sounds like you? Here's what you'll need to demonstrate:
Education / Qualifications
· Must have good numeracy and literacy skills
Professional skills / experience
· Basic understanding of electricity
· Basic engine servicing skills
· Basic knowledge of MOVEX (turnaround/kit allocation)
· Fork Lift and Crane where applicable
· Basic product knowledge (equipment identification)
· Safe use of wash bay equipment
· Basic IT skills
Personal skills / Experience
· Well organised and capable of keeping the workplace in good order
· Committed to maintaining standards in accordance with 5S
· Must hold a full valid driving licence.
· Must be able to work out of hours as and when required