Greater Manchester, England
£45000.00 - £60000 per annum + package
8 days ago
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager (EMEA)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West
A leading global manufacturer is looking to recruit a proven and experienced Demand Planning Manager (EMEA) to capitalise on year on year growth and look to analyse supply chain performance and deliver import projects to further support/solidify the business's operation.
The successful individual is responsible for coordinating, reviewing, and ultimately consolidating regional demand forecasts to ensure an effective and predictable Sales & Operations (S&OP) process.
The company have a long standing excellent reputation, are highly successful, and are on a continued growth strategy.
- Coordinates development of product forecasts by region over short/medium/long term planning horizon (ie. 24+ months rolling forecast)
- Review forecasts in conjunction with e.g. Sales Ops., Distributors
- Analyses key customer ordering patterns, product sales trends, and the impact of Product/Marketing plans on the regions to improve predictability of forecasts
- Develops the monthly KPI package and drives improvements related to demand management
- Follows up with required stakeholders to resolve forecast issues and improve accuracy
- Identifies risks and opportunities and develops scenario plans to optimise results
- Formally handover monthly demand plans to supply planners for fulfilment i.e. Demand and Supply balancing
- Supports preparation and facilitation of Regional Demand Reviews and other associated S&OP meetings, including consolidation and distribution of presentation materials, presentation of plans, meeting notes/action items, etc
- Supports the ongoing process improvement of S&OP process with focus on demand
- Supports implementation of S&OP enabling software and related tools
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple internal functions, and where applicable, external strategic business partners.
- Strong experience in Demand Planning and/or Sales & Operations Planning
- Experience implementing new business processes and driving organisational change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including statistical analysis
- Advanced knowledge of operations/manufacturing systems, including S&OP/MRP concepts
- Advanced knowledge of S&OP systems and processes
- Oracle ERP and Kinaxis RR Planning software a plus
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.