Greater Manchester, England
6 months ago
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager (EMEA)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West
Salary: Competitive Basic+Package
A leading global manufacturer is looking to recruit a proven and experienced Demand Planning Manager (EMEA) to capitalise on year on year growth and look to analyse supply chain performance and deliver import projects to further support/solidify the business's operation.
The successful individual is responsible for coordinating, reviewing, and ultimately consolidating regional demand forecasts to ensure an effective and predictable Sales & Operations (S&OP) process.
The company have a long standing excellent reputation, are highly successful, and are on a continued growth strategy.
- Coordinates development of product forecasts by region over short/medium/long term planning horizon (ie. 24+ months rolling forecast)
- Review forecasts in conjunction with e.g. Sales Ops., Distributors
- Analyses key customer ordering patterns, product sales trends, and the impact of Product/Marketing plans on the regions to improve predictability of forecasts
- Develops the monthly KPI package and drives improvements related to demand management
- Follows up with required stakeholders to resolve forecast issues and improve accuracy
- Identifies risks and opportunities and develops scenario plans to optimise results
- Formally handover monthly demand plans to supply planners for fulfilment i.e. Demand and Supply balancing
- Supports preparation and facilitation of Regional Demand Reviews and other associated S&OP meetings, including consolidation and distribution of presentation materials, presentation of plans, meeting notes/action items, etc
- Supports the ongoing process improvement of S&OP process with focus on demand
- Supports implementation of S&OP enabling software and related tools
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple internal functions, and where applicable, external strategic business partners.
- Strong experience in Demand Planning and/or Sales & Operations Planning
- Experience implementing new business processes and driving organizational change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including statistical analysis
- Advanced knowledge of operations/manufacturing systems, including S&OP/MRP concepts
- Advanced knowledge of S&OP systems and processes
- Oracle ERP and Kinaxis RR Planning software a plus
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Management, Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field