Up to £15 per hour
3 months ago
As an MSE (maintenance support Engineer) your role will be to support the maintenance teams by developing the task based planning in accordance with ADS( approved data sets) to enable the maintenance teams to successfully deliver aircraft maintenance efficiently and on time. You will be expected to work with a multitude of people with different backgrounds, effective communication is therefore essential. The candidate should have the ability to use standard IT software such as excel and PowerPoint and any maintenix experience would be advantageous. The candidate will be working within a Pt 145 environment, any previous experience of working within this environment will be an advantage but not necessary.
WORKING HOURS - ON BASE
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7.30am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs, 7.30am - 12pm Fri).
- Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks).
- Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours.
- Lunch break allowance is 30 minutes between 12.30 - 1:00pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 30 mins will automatically be deducted each working day by the electronic time management system.
- Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
- Candidates should be aware that this position may involve shift work
Nightshift pattern Days: 07:30 till 16:00hrs and Nights: 16:00 to 02:00hrs
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
Maintenance of the JIC library, Writing and updating JICS, Assessment of remedial planning for found issues during maintenance, assessment of current aircraft status to support accurate planning
Maintenix experience is favourable but not necessary. AV discipline is required.
The candidate must have good Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Communication, Team Working and Motivation are essential
Additional Agency Information
Pay Rate £15.00 LTD
Computer or DSE Work, Working Nights