Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Flexible Working Hours, Pension
20 days ago
Delivery Team Manager
£50-55k plus benefits
Team Manager / Team Leader / Project Delivery / Project Manager / SDLC / Software / Wythenshawe / Manchester
Morson International is pleased to offer the position of Delivery Team Manager on behalf of a Global software provider.
Responsible for a team of ten direct reports within "Project Execution". This team is made up of Developers, Architects, Product Specialists and Engineers, you will be their representative to the wider business with the overall goal of improving efficiency.
This technical team is responsible for delivering global software projects which range from greenfield and BAU, due to this you will have a technical understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
The key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing stakeholder expectation - setting realistic timeframes on project turnaround times
- Prioritising and assigning workload for the team members
- Establishing a knowledge sharing culture within the team
- Defining new ways of working
- Implement new training methods and schemes
The successful candidate will be a people's person with the attributes of being a natural leader who quickly builds relationships and influences others. They will also have a technical awareness of the full software delivery lifecycle.
Along with the above you will have experience managing a team and workload whilst being comfortable influencing change through training and knowledge sharing within the department.
- Team management - Encouraging progression and personal development
- Stakeholder Management
- Technically aware