2 months ago
Delivery Support Engineer
Supports Delivery Engineering Manager (DEM) by monitoring the production of key project documentation required to support delivery to achieve the goals and objectives of the BEP EPC project.
Able to work well, flexibly and with enthusiasm in a large EPC project team.
The duties will be wide ranging to support the Area Team Engineers and Designers where directed. The duties shall include:
* Responsible and accountable to the DEM.
* Production of information required to support status of delivery for project meetings.
* Monitor the status for production, approval, impact assessment and implementation of Change Notification Forms and Design Change Proposals in accordance with the quality procedure.
* Monitor the status of Sub-contractor Technical Queries.
* Monitor the status of Work Site generated Technical Queries.
* Provide periodic (weekly or monthly) Technical Query report.
* When requested by the DEM expedites updates to the Configuration Baseline Tracker throughout the work.
* Expedite periodic (weekly or monthly) Safety Observation Reports from the members of the area delivery team.
* Following agreement with the DEM, produce and submit overtime request forms to the APM for engineering resources.
* Review of document tracking package to ensure that all topics that are associated with delivery area are communicated to the APM and DEM.
* Expedite the required signatures on Technical Requisitions for Enquiry and Contract award of Procurement Packages.
* Duties as defined by DEM.
* Able to work to procedures and be able to assist the project team in understanding and implementing these.
* Work in the nuclear industry is preferred.