about 2 months ago
Delivery Recruitment Consultant - Aerospace
Morson HQ - M501RD
Salary based on experience
With a unique 50-year heritage of innovative recruitment Morson are a diverse group with an outstanding reputation for delivering consultancy, design, technology, training and people solutions around the world. With revenues of almost £1bn, and offices across the world, we place people into employment with some of the world's biggest brands.
Even as a business of true scale, we keep it personal and consistently go the extra mile. As a family, we celebrate the good times together and we look after each other. We are technical innovators with people at our heart. We are ambitious for you and we care.
Morson Talent are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and proactive Aerospace recruitment team. This is predominantly a delivery role with minimal to no business development. Previous recruitment experience would be beneficial but not essential and strong organisational, administration and time-management skills are fundamental in this challenging role.
- Delivering the end to end recruitment process for contract roles
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage and maintain our database of candidates
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource candidates from job boards and relevant sources
- Facilitate job briefs, to capture a comprehensive job specification
- Format CV's in line with client requirements
- Managing the end to end onboarding process
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements
What we are looking for -
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant, (Experience recruiting engineering roles within Aerospace or military would be advantageous)
- Experience managing the end to end recruitment process
- Demonstrative experience of building relationships with clients and candidates
- Experience using and maintaining recruitment databases
- Competent using Linked in recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
Come from any background, industry or sector, if you have the right attitude, some great experience and a desire to be part of our award-winning team, we'd love to hear from you.
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits.
Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after the mind, body and soul of each of our colleagues.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.