Up to £0.00 per day + All inclusive day rate
about 1 month ago
Purpose of this Position
Under the general supervision of Delivery lead/Project director:
Responsible for the management of one of more SWC'S activities from site ready to build initial instruction through to handover & acceptance of the site by the customer.
- Support the project team to deliver the ADC & site enabling works activities. This is mainly, but not limited to:
- Maintain an up-to-date programme of works in the internal database that records
progress against deliverable activities for each live site in the delivery managers workstack.
- Managing activity in a virtual team environment and ensuring all planning and reporting is timely and accurate.
- Programming of works in line with customer prioritisation and volume targets including leading a detailed site level gating activity prior to accepting planned works into the program.
- Ensuring SWC partner is planning the works correctly in line with QHSE & Deployment processes.
- Ensuring the correct hardware type and volume is forecast each month and as needed are called off through the logistics process available to the partner prior to the team being deployed.
- Ensure the partner is submitting the SoW documentation required prior to attending site within the agreed KPI's.
- Ensuring works are completed within the KPI's set out by the project and driving quality in all aspects of the delivery process.
- Ensure the SWC partner is submitting the HOP/SARP documentation required post completion of the instructed activity and is checked and uploaded to the sharepoint within the agreed KPI.
- Ensure the partner reviews and resolves any documentation or site defect within the agreed KPI's for the issues type.
- Good knowledge of Telecommunication industry.
- Experience and knowledge of network deployment and delivery projects.
- Experience of working with blue-chip clients.
- Professional structured approach to project delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience of managing sub-contract resource & finances.
- Soft skills: Results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
Ability to deliver, work and manage a multi functional team in a challenging, pressurised and fast moving environment.
- Prior experience in a network deployment environment (min 2 years)
- Exposure to the suite of EE/MBNL Toolsets
- Strong knowledge of MBNL network access procedures and associated SLA's & costs.
- Knowledge of the technology used in the EE/MBNL live network & deployment processes.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International