Up to £0.00 per annum
3 days ago
1. Responsible for turnkey project delivery, strictly implement the basic principles of delivery according to contract and execute according to budget, and be responsible for achieving project goals.
2. Responsible for project scope, schedule, cost, delivery quality, project operation results and profit. Including the detailed planning and planning projects in the planning stage, monitoring the project progress and delivery during the implementation stage,
3. Focus on the needs of customers and other important stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction. Improve customer satisfaction through value presentation.
4. Responsible for the compliance operation of the project and ensure that the project delivery complies with the company's relevant management systems and regulations.
5. Manage and control major issues and risks of the project, and timely upgrade and closed-loop management of issues and risks beyond the scope of the project teams control.
1. Independently undertake project management of Turnkey project to ensure successful project delivery
2. Familiar with ISDP tools, can use project control management tools / methods / template tools to carry out daily work, such as operation process management, planning and progress management, risk and problem management, etc.
3. Ability to be responsible for the project end-to-end, do project management internally, and ensure customer satisfaction externally
4. Experience in delivering medium and large Turnkey projects.
5. Strong communication skills and execution.