East London, London
£125.00 - £165.00 per day
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Dedicated Photographer and Content Producer who will be responsible for capturing commercially valuable images of buildings, stations, infrastructure and other assets across London, with a view to building and growing an easily accessible, accurate and useful photo library. This will involve regular work out of the office and a great amount of travel across London, sometimes at short notice.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Management of the new Commercial Development Team photo library
- Working closely with the Commercial Development Team to ensure their growing library is fit for purpose
- Attending regular meetings with the Commercial Development Team, and acting as their consultant and guide on all things photographic
- Helping to co-ordinate the commission of some work from external suppliers
- Occasional video capture, although this role is primarily photography
The Experience, Skills and Knowledge expected of the Dedicated Photographer and Content Producer will be as follows:
- 2+ years as a professional photographer
- Experience of working in a corporate or public sector photography environment, including dealing directly with clients both internally and externally
- Experience of architectural photography
- Creative attitude to photography briefs
- Significant experience of undertaking photographic/audio visual assignments to support business objective
- Advanced level knowledge in working with specialist software packages such as Photoshop, Lightroom and FTP applications
This role is initially a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, and will be based at Stratford (London).
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35 AND AS SUCH WILL NEED TO BE SET UP ON A PAYE OR UMBRELLA BASIS. LIMITED COMPANIES OR PSC'S WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.