Sheffield, South Yorkshire
18 days ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Deburrer to join our Engineering client based in Sheffield. To meet the demands of the business you will be responsible for removing burr from Components in line with Drawings, Batch Cards, Customer Requirements and Specifications.
- To Deburr Components to Works Order and Drawing Requirements.
- To Drill, Countersink, Chamfer, Trim Down, Polish, Saw and Tap Components to Works Order and Drawing Requirements.
- To measure to Drawing Tolerance Requirements.
- To check Components with Gauges using Jigs and Fixtures as required.
- To be involved with New Product Introduction (N.P.I.).
- To train new Employees to the required Standard when required.
- To ensure that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn at all times on every job that is carried out.
- To communicate with the rest of the Department to ensure the Cell is running efficiently.
- To raise any issues/problems immediately so not to limit the impact on production
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Experience working in an Engineering environment.
- An understanding of the principles of Standard Work Instructions
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy / literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
For more details, apply here or contact Louise Taylor at Morson