US$125000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum
3 months ago
DCS PROGRAM MANAGER
B.S. Engineering or related technological field
* Knowledge of and experience with Emerson DeltaV DCS components, architecture, and development is required. Preferably as a project/program manager.
* Knowledge of and experience with other control systems and platforms is desirable.
* 5+ years project management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance
* Basic knowledge of sound engineering principles and practices
* Basic understanding of computer configuration, programming, and networking/communications
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with regular priority changes
* Ability to travel to remote locations
* Ability to work independently, but willing to seek guidance when needed
Depending on experience and skill level, the preferred qualified candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks/capabilities:
* Responsible for the development and management of a portfolio of engineering automation projects, particularly in support of DCS system development, installation, commissioning, and support.
* Regular communication & coordination with engineering & project teams
* Estimate & proposal development and tracking
* Staffing - Continual monitoring and management of project staffing and resource coordination
* Budgets - weekly review and tracking of budgeted vs. spent charges for each project. Monitoring to identify trends and deviations in support of improved estimating and/or required change orders.
* Status reports - Status reports by client, documenting work completed per period, work scheduled for next period, outstanding issues or monitoring items, general schedule and budget updates.
* Schedule/Percent Completes - Ensuring qualitative project percent completes are updated on a weekly basis. Monitoring against project spend for project health.
* Milestone completion - Ensuring FC project milestones are billed in a timely fashion, in accordance with the approved proposal and purchase order.
* Change Orders - Along with Engineering Manager, tracking approved project scope/durations against client requests and requirements. Working with commercial team to process needed change orders in a timely manner.
* Client liaison - Interfacing with client on project business requirements - status reports, scheduling, invoices, budgets, change orders, etc.
* Professional development and training - aid in recruiting and hiring of new engineering resources while cross training team members on various platforms, processes, and systems to build a more diverse and competent team.
* Business Development - Support leadership with business development activities.