München (81249), Bayern
£80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + benefits
28 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of IT Solutions based in Munich.
- Identify and specify the development trend of database applications in the industry, take charge of the business strategy planning of database products in key European countries, and have experience in ecosystem construction and sales of competitors.
- Build the competitiveness of database products, support the requirement collection and analysis of product management teams of product lines, and be responsible for the matching of the database products in the European market.
- Identify scenario requirements accurately and assist in the development of key projects and customers.
- Have database background knowledge and be familiar with the business processes and business models of industry-related solutions, including but not limited to large enterprises and finance.
- Experience in sales or ecosystem construction of & system integration solutions for mainstream database products, such as Oracle, at least 8 years
- Take the lead in the implementation of relevant major database-related products in the German market and obtain successful application deployment.
- Have a clear understanding of database technology evolution, including understanding of business-led and technology-led innovation.
- Have a deep understanding of the data lifecycle solution based on big data, database, and storage, customer requirements, application scenarios, and principles, and have industry-leading insights into the industry development trend.
- Have a basic command of the architecture and solutions of mainstream vendors in the industry, have the capability to output competition analysis, and plan the competitiveness based on this.
- Have good analysis and judgement on the industry development trend, and identify potential customer requirements in advance.
- Continuing attention to new technological trends and innovative awareness
- Have excellent communication skills and project development capabilities. Be able to communicate with internal teams, partners, and customers.
- Excellent achievement orientation and sense of teamwork.
- English: English can be used as a working language, and the ability to speak in German is preferred.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International