€300.00 - €350.00 per day
18 days ago
Database Developer - Ispra
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a Database Developer to join their team in Ispra. This is an initial 12 month contract where my client is paying 350 Euros a day.
The Database Developer will:
* Ensure coherence of logical and physical structure between information systems in IT related environment. Maintaining an IT security level in line with the rules and recommendations.
* Management of RMIS databases and metadata cataloguing in the framework of the project.
* Defining, documenting and developing software, as well as contributes to architecture and technical design discussions, code reviews and technical design/specifications in collaboration with the project team.
* Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications and driving architectural & design decisions for the IT infrastructure of RMIS according to Unit's and EC partners and other customers' needs.
* Management of software related tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, and databases according to provided project specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and envision future improvements to the architecture
The Database Developer will have:
* Minimum 5 years of higher education and 9 years of professional experience after studies.
* Ability to organize and conduct IS applications in support of RMIS and of raw materials supply chain analytical tools and viewers
* Frameworks: Vue.js, React, jQuery
* Data visualization: D3.js, Chart.js, Three.js
* Functional programming & software composition
* Miscellaneous: Node.js & Express.js, TypeScript, Webpack, Parcel.js, Karma, Ramda, RxJS, Babel, Electron.js
* Modern web design: HTML5, CSS3, responsive, grid layouts, data storytelling
* Programming languages: JS, Rust, PHP 7, Julia, .Net/C#
* Great experience in PWA, SPA, MVVM design patterns/models
* Deep understanding of cutting-edge web technologies and computing emerging trends including Web Workers, RESTful API, GraphQL, WebSocket,
* WebAssembly, WebRTC, IndexedDB, Web Storage
* Graph data modeling
* Multi-model databases: ArangoDB, MongoDB
* Microservices and application containerization: Kubernets, Docker
* Strong capacity to present results to a technical audience, good communication skills and to write technical papers in English language
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.