Up to €0.00 per annum
5 days ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Database Administrator to join their team in Solna, Sweden. This is an initial 9 months contract with annual extension offer.
Initially this role will be performed offsite, however, an on-site presence will be possibly needed later in the contract, estimated 1 week on-site in every 8 weeks.
All services must be provided from within the EU.
Deadline for CV Submission 1PM UK Tuesday 13th April.
Off-site daily rate: €250-€280 depending on experience
On-site daily rate: €350-€470 depending on experience
Hourly rate for out of hours working: €60 per hour (out of working hours)
Description of main tasks:
- Database server administration
- Database administration
- Application installation and integration on production systems
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and work instructions regarding the database environments
- Incident analysis and resolution in cooperation with the application developers and the Front office administrators
- Review of queries and optimisation of them
- Disaster recovery
- Automating administration tasks
- Maintaining and enhancing security
- Ensuring High Availability.
Education and work experience:
- University degree with minimum 3 years' experience in Database Administration OR no university degree with minimum 5 years' experience in Database Administration
- Good experience in administration of the above mentioned support activities and tasks
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures.
Required proficiency in Information technologies:
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of ITIL
- Good knowledge of MSSQL and MySQL database servers
- Good knowledge of High Availability concepts
- Good knowledge of scripting.
- General competencies and skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working
- Good communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in English minimum level C1 (Common European Framework of Reference of Languages)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.