Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500.00 - £570.00 per annum
6 months ago
Job Title: Data Systems Manager
Payrate: £500 - £560 inside IR35
Duration: 4 Months
My client is currently looking for a Data Systems Manager to join their team in Manchester for initially a 4 month contract.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.*
As a Data Systems Manager, you will be expected to:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Data Quality issues in hand;
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Data Quality Work Programme;
- Understand how the business operates - supporting the design, build and maintenance of analytical solutions which reflect that complexity;
- Support simultaneous projects and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Identify and support Data Quality Improvement metrics
- Identify incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate and irrelevant data by using the following methods
- Identifying duplicate records.
When using SAS tools, you will be expected to:
- configure the tools to attempt profiling of data against HMRC data standards and data quality dimensions;
- design and run queries to provide reports on the data quality of data sets;
- create monthly dashboards to provide insight on data quality within HMRC;
Key Knowledge and Skills (Experience):
- Experience of working in a similar role and with SAS, SQL and Business Objects tools
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in an in an easily understandable way to non-data experts
- Experience of effectively coordinating across multiple stakeholders in a data focused role
- Confidence to influence stakeholders
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.