Up to £17.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
8 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for fibre/ data engineer to start ASAP until 31st August.
Responsible for the installation, test and commission of data and containment systems throughout the portfolio.
- To carry out the installation, termination and testing of voice and data systems
- Take responsibility for installation under the guidance of the site supervisor
- Installation of all types of containment systems to a high standard
- Working to an extremely tight programme as part of a large team
- To maintain production levels, workmanship and high standards of house keeping
- To ensure Health & Safety matters are implemented at all times
- To take responsibility of all actions and ensure PPE is worn
- Maintain all plant and specialist tools as supplied in good condition that allows all works to be carried out in a safe manner
- Comply with all procedures and processes
- Maintain and build a strong relationship between the client and UK
- Carry out all reasonable requests from Management
- Ability to install, terminate and test all types of voice and data systems (Formal training with a Manufacturer preferred)
- Ability to be able to work with and install all types of containment systems
- Minimum of three years' experience of working within a similar role
- Must be able to communicate to customers in a professional and consistent manner
- Must be smart and presentable in appearance
- Must be able to work as part of a large team in a live office environment
- Must be able to take direction and instruction from the site supervisor
- Willing to work in secure and sensitive environment on an exclusively manned site
- Must be able to terminate CAT6A.
HOURS: 0800 to 1700 1hr Lunch
PAY RATE: £17 LTD
LENGTH OF JOB: ASAP - 31/08/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.