£70000.00 - £100000 per annum
3 months ago
Do you want to work for a global giant with an start-up and very focused R&D mentality, working on a pioneering project?
A Data Science Manager is required to support a disruptive AI software solutions business, since it's inception this business has grown to own the largest data-set of its kind and it's currently working on a ground-breaking project that will test the skills of any Data Scientist.
On a very focused Deep Learning project, as a Data Science Manager you'll working closely with the Senior Leadership team to direct a small team of 4 whilst staying technically hands on yourself.
You'll be back with huge investment with the business currently valued at £1.4 Billion and supported by a visionary leader who operates agilely and listens to his people. This is a unique opportunity to be mentored and learn from a very experience Director who wants to push you to eventually take ownership of the team and strategy.
You'll manage this team in a flexible environment where it's about delivering results and working collaboratively to support the business goals.
- Working closely with stakeholders you'll develop Road maps, strategy and drive forward the team
- Advanced knowledge of Python, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and be hands on where needed.
- Leadership and Management skills
- Develop the AI roadmap
- The chance to work on a pioneering Deep Learning project and take full ownership
- Mentored by a visionary Director who wants to progress and promote the right person
- 10% and a salary up to £100,000
- Work along side some of the most experience Deep Learning Engineers in the market
- Flexible & Home working
To be successful in this role you'll need proven experience driving a culture within team, technically gifted Data Science Manager within Machine Learning & Deep Learning, drive strategic direction and stay hands on where needed.
This role would be suitable for a Lead Data Scientist or Data Science Manager in the Watford area.