Morson is delighted to be working in partnership with market leading defence organisation, BAE Systems to recruit a Data Reporting Analyst. The base location of the role is Glascoed however we would expect it to be a combination of home and site based work for an initial 6 month contract. As the role has been deemed Inside IR35, payment of £22.51 Per hour will be made via an Umbrella Company. A PAYE option is also available
Please find the role description below:
· Delivery of active On-Time Delivery and Right First Time data for the Land UK Business.
· Support the creation all Procurement inputs to the Quarterly Business Review process along with other required inputs to support Senior Leadership briefings.
· Develop and report Partner to Win metrics for all key/critical suppliers and represent Land UK at Corporate level P2W strategy sessions.
· Reporting of Long Term Partnering Arrangements/Business Agreements and Supplier Commitment on PO in SAP.
· Active reporting of Working Capital provision and Cost Savings.
· Assist the Procurement team in the move towards greater automation. Support the Procurement team in improving operational efficiency with the identification of improvement opportunities through the use of technology.
· Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the maintenance of Counterfeit Avoidance Policies, Processes and Training Material. Deputise for the SQM at the Counterfeit Avoidance Working Group where required.
Support the Procurement team in the maintenance of the Procurement Business Management System to ensure that content remains current.
· Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the administration of the Procurement function Quality Management System to track all Quality issues and non-conformances to timely completion. · Management of the Land UK Supplier Audit Schedule including monitoring for adherence.
Qualifications/Experience Required ·
Proven ability to manipulate, analyse, interpret and present data essential.
· MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel) essential.
· Working knowledge of SAP system desirable, but not essential.
For immediately consideration, simply hit the 'apply now' button.