£80000 - £110000 per annum
11 months ago
DATA PROTECTION EXPERTS - PERM
Our Client who are a leading Global ICT Solutions provider are seeking 2 Data Protection specialists for their European operations. The work locations ideally would be Dusseldorf or Warsaw though anywhere within mainland Western Europe and the UK are also fine
The Data Protection Expert will directly report to the Client's Director of the Data Protection Office. They will have a deep understanding of the EU General Data Protection Regulations and shall be familiar with best practice in Data protection measures. The successful Candidate will support the Director in all aspects of the Data Protection and work with their business groups, customers, partners and authorities.
1. Support Director of Data Protection Office in all GDPR DPO tasks
2. Communicate with employees, consumers and customers on privacy matters
3. Provide Advice on DPIA and Risk Assessments and monitor their performance
4. Data Breach incident monitoring, support, notification to authorities
5. Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
6. Provide data protection advice to all of Client's Business Groups
7. Provide privacy training and ensure that privacy training and awareness is provided
8. Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
9. Manage Data Processing Inventory
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Legal or Information Technology or equivalent
2. IAPP or equivalent Data protection certification preferable
3. Experience in Data protection and legal compliance
4. Work experience in Data protection and/or legal compliance with a minimum of 3 years
5. Solid knowledge of GDPR and national Data protection laws
6. Knowledge of Data processing operations in the company's sector is preferable
7. Familiarity with computer security systems
8. Ability to handle confidential information
9. Ethical, trustworthy, reliable
10. Organizational skills with attention to detail.
Our Client are offering an attractive package including Company Bonus scheme and benefits.
Salary will be dependent upon Candidate experience and location however this will be between £ 80,000 pa and £ 110,000 pa.