3 months ago
Data Processor/Administrator, 9 month contract; based in Broughton
We are looking to recruit an Administrator to work with the Reward Operations UK Management and Data Processing Team within a Shared Service Centre for a large defence client based in Broughton. This role will be a split role and will consist of 60% support to the Head of Reward Operations UK and his leadership team and 40% administration tasks.
Duties will involve;
Management Support activities to include:
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements and accommodation within budget
- Co-ordinate planning of Reward Operations UK events e.g. Team days, leadership team boosters, Christmas celebration, Charity events, Internal Day in the life of
- Prepare presentations and data on behalf of Head of Reward Operations UK to be used with leadership team
- Filter telephone calls and onward communication
Administration Support to include:
- Order stationary & office supplies
- Production of client KPIs on a monthly basis
- Meeting notes & keep One Note up to date
- Support Admin & Data Processing team
- Other general administration support as required by the leadership team
The successful candidate will have the ability to handle confidential data and operate with high levels of trust and integrity. You will be able to work using own initiative with minimal supervision. You will have a strong 'personal branding' and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all areas. The ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines is required as is a flexible attitude with a sense of initiative and common sense. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and be well organised. A good knowledge of administration processes within an office environment is essential. Work well within a team environment. Organisational and planning skills are an essential part of the role.
You will have experience of working in an office environment performing administrative duties and previous experience in HR administration would be an advantage. Customer service experience both verbal and written is essential. You will have knowledge of Microsoft Office packages along with a good standard of academic education and/or relevant vocational training.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.