Up to £0.00 per annum + TBC
about 2 months ago
Our client, Scottish Power (SPR) have an exciting opportunity recruiting for Data Process & Document Support based within their Renewables Team, reporting to the Assurance and Risk Manager.
This is a contract role, initially for 12 months.
Although initially home based, it will be Glasgow City Centre.
This would be a great opportunity for perhaps a recent Business Graduate with strong Administration and clerical skills, or someone with experience reviewing / challenging process.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of processes and systems to ensure compliance in relation to data protection matters. As well as maintaining and updating internal systems.
* Co-ordinate the SPR activities in relation to Data Protection.
* Maintain internal SPR processes for data protection.
* Manage the Data Protection mailbox and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve any issues.
* Act on any subject access request where data is required from SPR.
* Support with any data breaches
* Ensure that any new data items entering SPR is appropriately risk assessed
* Ongoing reporting on Data Protection matters
* Maintenance of critical documentation including creating, updating, controlling, distributing and archiving (e.g. policies, procedures, process maps, forms, records)
* Delivering accurate and timely reports / reminders on upcoming reviews and current document status
* Maintaining the SP Renewables Document Management System (FileNet), including updating & distribution of electronic controlled documents within SPR.
Although a good knowledge of GDPR (General Data Protection) would be beneficial, this is not a mandatory requirement. This is a clerical/ administration driven role & would be more desirable for the candidate to have good analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and experience with engaging and challenging with internal process'. Experience with the package Visio would also be a benefit.
* Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to challenge existing process' and to suggest solutions/ ideas
* Competence in Microsoft Office Applications
* Ability to work with limited supervision and to interact across all levels of the business
* Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and handle multiple, issues with conflicting set deadlines.
* Strong communication and customer service skills
* Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio and FileNet
* Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the business.