Up to £14.31 per hour + PAYE
8 months ago
Our prestigious leading Client based in Avonmouth, Bristol within the Aerospace industry is looking for a Data Management Technician to start ASAP!!
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Data Management and Data transmission activities for two company sites but the work will be based at one site.
Running the company Front Desk processing all incoming & outgoing requests across all applicable programmes.
- Process incoming/outgoing data transfers from Customers and Suppliers through the appropriate process ensuring export control and regulatory requirements are met.
- Maintain, control, translate and publish sites manufacturing data within defined file structure / baseline hierarchy.
- Ensure all materials are handled and processed to comply with the Export control requirements. Specified training is provided and presented when required.
- Ensure transfer of non-conformances (QN's) between Suppliers, Internal Business, Engineering Department and Customer are performed with accuracy and speed to meet operational requirements.
- Act as focal point of contact between customer and company for all Commercial Front desk / Change Management activities.
- Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators for Data management activities. Contribute to the route cause analysis exercise applying appropriate levels of containment & corrective action.
- Compliance with all risk assessments and company EHS Procedures relevant to all work activities. Reporting of all incidents, accidents and near misses as per the company's procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions
- Support process development and Continuous Improvement.
- Champion "Export Control" compliance activities, ensuring you and where applicable, members of the team, adhere to the site "Technology Control Plan (TCP), guaranteeing compliance with Export Control Regulations, controls, training and systems.
- Engineering / Aerospace apprenticeship or
- HNC / HND (FDSc) - Mechanical / Manufacturing Eng.
- Must able to comply with Nationality ITAR requirements
- Office literate (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel)
- Interpretation of engineering data set / design definition
- Effective self-time management
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple / changing priorities within a Programme context / environment
Duration: 12 months to cover secondment
Shift: 4.5 Days Flexi Hours (example -7am to 3pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 7am 12noon) - or equivalent with later start times
Rates: £14.31 PAYE
To apply please forward up-to-date CV with relevant qualifications/certificates stating availability/notice period