£50000 - £65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A leading defence organisation have a unique opportunity for and configuration or data management professional to operate across their Engineering function.
The role will involve understanding the strategic direction for the business, interfacing across all business areas and functions. Central to the role will be identifying improvement opportunities and execute all approved initiatives to completion. The role also includes providing CM/DM governance and support, becoming part of the direct programme team when required
With no line management responsibilities, this is the ideal role for a hands-on CM/DM practitioner who has the passion and drive to utilise their experience in shaping and influencing the direction of CM/DM.
· Demonstrable hands-on CM/DM leadership experience of major programmes across the full programme / product lifecycle.
· Wide and deep knowledge in the concepts, practices and processes of CM/DM Hardware
· Experience with generating configuration metrics and reports
· Experience with estimating, proposing and managing configuration management cost a
· Demonstrable ability in developing long-lasting cross-functional relationships
· 25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
· Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
· 6 times salary 'Life Assurance'
· Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme's.
· Enhanced sick pay scheme
· Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave
· Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites and Manchester & Gloucester
To learn more please apply directly via the advert, this role can be based in Harlow, Glenrothes, Waddington, Broughton or Manchester