£20.00 - £25.00 per annum
13 days ago
Data Management Engineer
12 months contract
To work as part of the Air Sector Weapon Systems Engineering team, supporting their Typhoon Data Management activities. The role involves configuration and Data management, of configuration items (Cis), across the major engineering teams within the Typhoon project.
To support the growth of the Typhoon Data Management activities & aiding in the creation of data architecture within Typhoon Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) toolset, to better manage engineering data and the integration between the aircraft configuration items (CIs).
The successful Data Management Engineer will be responsible for:
- Support the production of the Typhoon Aircraft Lifed Items List
- Assist with updates to the team's processes and procedures.
- Data input and data management within the PLM (Teamcentre) tool.
- Support the quality checks and processing of technical data.
- Support checks and processing of Configuration Items (CIs).
- Support the capability development of PLM toolset, as identified through the WSE continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide a level of interface with internal stakeholders & Typhoon EPCs.
- Providing progress management information, metrics etc. as required.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.