£30.00 - £36.00 per hour + Ltd
29 days ago
Data Management Engineer - Product Sustainability
Warton, Lancashire - 12 month duration - Pay rate £36 p/h Ltd co or £32.08 p/h PAYE (incl holiday pay)
We are looking to recruit an Engineering Data Management Engineer to join the Product Sustainability Team for our Aerospace & Defence client based in Warton.
The role will involve interpreting and extracting Hazardous Materials data from both internal and external materials and process specifications and standards and collating this data in Excel. This extracted data will form part of the new Materials Data Solution which the team are developing so this is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the project.
There may also be opportunities to liaise with other areas of the business to improve the way we manage these documents and the associated data.
The successful candidate will be;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - particularly Excel;
- Comfortable liaising with a range of Key Stakeholders and SMEs;
- Able to work independently and manage their own time;
- Familiar with internal manufacturing processes and associated documentation (preferable but not essential);
- Familiar with EDSRS and IHS (preferable but not essential).
- The successful candidate should have a background working with Engineering data.
Please note, all candidates should be capable of gaining a UK MOD Security Clearance to SC level. Candidates will however be able to start on a lower level baseline security check while the Secret level SC application is pending. If you are not currently SC cleared this is not a barrier to being considered against this vacancy.