£11 - £13 per hour
6 months ago
My client is a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company founded in 1951 that improves lives by delivering world class Infrastructure.
They're currently looking for a strong Finance Administrator / Data entry clerk to join their fast paced and busy team based in Kentish Town London.
Data Entry Clerk (Finance)
Duration: Ongoing / potential to go Permanent
- Inputting and verifying a high volume of data you will demonstrate excellent accuracy
- This role requires a methodical approach with meticulous attention to detail.
- This role would suit an experienced data entry clerk or an administrator who is happy to work in this capacity.
- The Data Entry Administrator role requires someone with good attention to detail and good organisational skills.
Essential technical skills:
- Strong Data Input skill set
- Strong Admin background
- Ability to input invoices into the system
- Ability to work in an accurate manner with strong attention to detail
- Confident in speaking with stakeholders
- Someone who is extremely organised
The business are looking for someone to commit until the end of the December in the first instance with the strong possibility of extension of in fact a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.