Up to £0.00 per annum + £11.85 PAYE
19 days ago
Would you like a challenging and varied role within Supply Chain? We currently have a vacancy for a
Supply Chain Data Administrator at our site in RAF Coningsby.
As a Supply Chain Data Administrator, you will be principally responsible for ensuring that the Supply Chain information held on BIWMS for all Contracted Typhoon assets is maintained in line with current Customer and Internal Governance.
You will assist other team members in maintaining the other key functions of the team, which includes the upkeep of the data within systems such as BIWMS, MJDI, IMS, AIS and Syncron.
WORKING HOURS - ON BASE
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7.30am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs, 7.30am - 12pm Fri).
- Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks).
- Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours.
- Lunch break allowance is 30 minutes between 12.30 - 1:00pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 30 mins will automatically be deducted each working day by the electronic time management system.
- Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
- Candidates should be aware that this position may involve shift work
Nightshift pattern Days: 07:30 till 16:00hrs and Nights: 16:00 to 02:00hrs
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
Ensuring the accuracy of the data provided for load into BIWMS for New Buy and Repair Orders as well as finalising Order closure for receipted items.
You will act as a focal point for both the maintenance of Depot Dues in on the BIWMS interface and the provision of advice to DES FAST.
Maintaining Supply Chain information in CISIS-through e-tasking.
Managing the codification process via the UK NCB processes and toolsets, as well as liaising with the Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S) Organisation at both RAF Coningsby and Abbeywood, to ensure that codification issues do not adversely affect the Supply Chain.
Interacting with internal and external customers on all codification issues
A good working knowledge of BIWMS,MJDI AND CSIS is essential
Supply Chain experience would be advantageous
Strong Excel skills, to include Pivot Table creation, Data Manipulation and Formula writing would be
What we're looking for in you:
You should have high levels of concentration and good attention to detail. You will be logical and not
be afraid to ask for help. You should be personable as you will be interacting with customers on a
The candidate would also require good skills with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Communication, Teamwork and Motivation are essential