Up to £12.00 per hour
5 months ago
Data Entry Administrator; based in Luton; 6 Month contract; £12.00 per hour
A vacancy has arisen for a Data Entry Administrator for our client based in Luton. The role would suit someone who has great attention to detail.
The role will involve completing general office administration, order management in an SAP system, and dealing with customer and internal enquiries on the telephone.
Duties will involve;
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Services group, and Individual Programme Managers Key Account Managers
- Updating pricing information
- Entering spares and repairs sales orders onto SAP and transferring data in to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Customer liaison on issues ranging from pricing to delivery dates to overdue invoicing chasing.
- Answering phone calls / e-mails efficiently and quickly from customers and internal business areas.
- Co-ordination of appropriate responses to customers based on previous activity
The successful candidate will have 5 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C or above to include English and Maths along with previous administrative experience. Attention to detail, quality, accuracy and desire for continual improvement is essential. Good written and oral communication skills are required in order to communicate effectively at all levels. Good time management and ability to work to challenging deadlines is required. Good numeracy skills, familiarity with MS Excel is essential along with the ability to organise information.
As a Data Entry Administrator you will have a proactive approach to work along with accurate data entry skills. SAP experience would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy