Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £10.96 per hour + Inclusive of holiday pay
9 months ago
Our client a charity helping millions of people feel happier and healthier by spending more time on and along our canals and rivers are currently looking for a Data Entry Administrator for a 6 month contract based at their office in Leeds.
They have got ambitious goals to acquire new supporters through their marketing campaigns, and you will be responsible for verifying, de-duping and inputting these supporter details into their CRM system.
You must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to check and input data into a CRM to a high level of accuracy. Previous experience of working within a data entry/process driven environment is desirable, as is experience of CRM systems. You must be able to sensitively and confidentially handle personal data and display an understanding of appropriate data protection regulation. You should be able to work autonomously to complete a task to agreed deadlines
The role sits within their Business Support team and will be based in their office in Leeds but will also interact with their Marketing and Digital teams in Milton Keynes.
- Check, process and input data into their CRM system
- Make decisions on data de-duplication against set rules and criteria
- Complete accurate, fast data entry to agreed deadlines
- Raise any data queries with your line manager and resolve these in a timely manner
- Handle personal data sensitively and confidentially, and comply with all relevant data protection legislation such as GDPR