Up to £16.00 per hour
16 days ago
We are looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to provide on-site Technical Service support ensuring the continued airworthiness of a customer's fleet of A400M aircraft with regard to Aircraft Technical Records management. The role will involve supporting the customer with EIS (Entry Into Service) of the A400M and transition to the day to day support of the aircraft beyond EIS and throughout the aircraft service life.
Duties will involve;
- Ensuring that A400M CAMO technical records are controlled and managed, including the archiving of technical records
- Entry of Technical records data into the Computer Information System from Aircraft Sector Records Pages, work packs, and associated documentation.
- As part of continuous improvement of quality standards, auditing of technical documents received from the maintenance organisation and ensuring these are compliant with regulations. Completing discrepancy reports for the Technical Support Services Manager.
- Managing and updating Aircraft and component Log Books.
- Management of the Technical documentation, receipt, storage, distribution, amendment and disposal.
- Supporting MARC (Military Airworthiness Regulation) reviews by preparing aircraft records for inspection.
- Providing clerical support to the Technical Support team as appropriate.
- Perform additional tasks and duties as directed by the Technical Service Support Manager.
- Working within the Technical Support Services team, providing support to the Continuing Airworthiness team.
- Providing administrative support to the department's planning function.
This role is data heavy and will be taking written work packs that have been completed by engineers and transferring to the computer system and then ensuring the records are maintained. Attention to detail is key as if inputting correctly then this will affect the efficiency of the aircraft.
The successful candidate will have a data entry background but not necessarily a technical background. Possible job titles will be Technical Administrator, Technical Records Administrator, Data Processor, Data Entry.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; data entry; minute taking; document control