€380.00 - €420.00 per day
19 days ago
Consultation services to provide a processing tool for the energy scenarios and indicators database. The consultant will develop a software -"Scenarios Processing Tool (SPT)" to read, pre-process and store data from different sources and formats:
Review the data sources provided , the predefined target data format and initial taxonomy
Develop the SPT code to ensure the required functionalities regarding
- a) data extraction
- b) transformation/harmonisation with existing DB and
- c) data management procedures, including the user interfaces to enable smooth operation of all the actions required .
Develop testing procedures, test documentation and run test cases to ensure that the SPT can properly handle all data sources provided.
Produce software documentation, installation and user manual.
Apply the tool on data sources provided during kick off meeting and in course of development process.
Deploy and configure the tool on the production server
Train staff in using the tool.
- Master's degree & 13 years of professional experience after studies.
- Specifically 5 years' experience in development of information and data management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of data management and transformation. Experience with ETL tools is highly desirable.
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in the application of Knime and Python to data mining, data access (API interfaces), cleaning and processing data
- Preparation of technical documentation
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International