Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Have you ever wondered how a global giant like manages its data?
This is a unique opportunity to join an established Data Engineering team, where you will receive full-support of senior engineers and architects who will take a genuine interest in your development.
We're looking for a Junior/Mid-level Data Engineer to join the data engineering team, where you will be responsible for integrating 1st,2nd and 3rd party data sources into the enterprise data warehouse. You should understand the value, insight and importance of digital data within the enterprise and genuinely thrive on creating, updating and manipulating data to meet business requirements.
You will be part of this Digital Transformation as the business becomes more data-driven in their approach.
- Working within the CRM data engineering team to integrate data sources
- Working on numerous concurrent projects and managing work/issue logs with internal teams and external suppliers
- One/two years of commercial experience using PostgreSQL (or MsSQL)
- Knowledge or how CRMs and ETL methodologies would be advantageous but not essential
- Autonomy to deliver projects, with flexible and home-working available
- Extensive discount package well-known retail UK brands up to 50%
- Free lunch, free on-site gym and free parking
- Salary based on skill
- A chance to be part of one of the most iconic brands in the UK
This role would suit a junior data engineer, starting their career in data or a developer/analyst with good PostgreSQL looking to move into Data Engineering.